- All the candidates who seek admission in Annie Besant may collect the application form and prospectus in person from the college reception counter by paying the requisite fees in cash.
- The forms should be duly filled in by the candidate, signed by parents should be submitted at the same counter with the required fee (please refer the prospectus).
- Every student shall produce the following documents in original at the time of admission.
- Certificate of SSC memorandum
- Certificate of the qualifying examination viz., marks memo of Intermediate or 10+2
- Transfer certificate
- Study and conduct certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Equivalent certificate from Board of Intermediate (Applicable for other state students, CBSE, ICSE and other boards)
- Migration certificate from the concerned university (Applicable to students who transfer their admission from other universities)
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- All admissions are provisional subject to verification of documents and approval by the Osmania University.
- The fees paid by the candidate shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor adjusted for future admissions whether the student attends classes or not.
- The information pertaining to general rules,rules of attendance and discipline will be given at the time of admission.
- Group, optional subjects and second language once selected cannot be changed after the closing date of admission as per Osmania University norms.
- If the admission is found against the rules and regulations of Osmania University then the college reserves right to cancel that admission.
When did the college started and to which university it is affiliated?
The college was established in the year 1994 and it is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad.
What are the courses the college offers?
The college offers several courses in the field of commerce and sciences which can be seen in the academics section.
Where can I get the prospectus and the application from?
The prospectus and application form can be obtained from the reception office.
What are the college timings?
The college works from 9.00AM to 3.00PM.
Is the student who has done Medical Lab Technology (MLT) course eligible for B.Sc., Life Sciences?
The student with MLT background is not eligible for B.Sc., Life Sciences until he or she completes a 6 months bridge course.
Is there hostel facility to the college?
No, there is no hostel facility in the college.