EXCELLENT PEDAGOGY, EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS.
The college owns an inspiring track record of success. Thanks to meticulously designed academic blueprint that underpins the significance of education, evaluation and rectification.
The college has an academic schedule planned in detail. The highlight of this endeavor is that it not only facilitates completion of syllabus in time but also lends ample time for revision post syllabus completion thereby enhancing the prospects of success.
- Regular intensive teaching till the end of December
- Revision of syllabus from January to February
- Continuous & Summative Evaluation System
- Fixed internal assessment programme to make students adhere to academic Schedule
- Special remedial classes to academically weak students
- Consistent monitoring of the students performance.
- M.Sc. – Micro Biology
- M.Sc. – Organic Chemistry
- B.Com. – Computers
- B.Com. – English Medium
- B.Com. – Telugu Medium
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (M.P.C)
- Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science (M PCs)
- Mathematics, Electronics and Computer Science (M E Cs)
- Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (M S Cs)
- Microbiology, Chemistry and Computer Applications(M C Ca)
- Biotechnology, Microbiology and Biochemistry(Bt Mb Bi)
- Biotechnology, Microbiology and Chemistry(Bt Mb C)
- Microbiology,Biochemistry and Chemistry(Mb Bi C)
Students are encouraged to present seminars every month. As a culminating activity, students have the opportunity to prepare a project work on local industries under the supervision of a faculty.
Regular guest lecturers are given by professionals from various organizations to share their knowledge and experiences with the view to keep the curriculum that is in tandem with recent trends.
The college creates a conducive atmosphere, where in students can pursue their project work. We have collaborated with various research institutes, laboratories and organizations in and around Hyderabad which help students to learn and explore themselves to the latest technologies.
Quarterly, Half-yearly and Pre-final examinations are conducted to assess the students.
Can we know about the faculty?
Sure. We have highly motivated, talented and full time faculty at Annie Besant who constantly guide and motivate students at each and every stage.
What infrastructure is available on campus?
The college provides excellent infrastructural facilities with fully equipped laboratory, modern computer centre, spacious class rooms, library etc., for the training of graduate and post graduate students.
Can we get any scholarship?
The social welfare department of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh is supporting SC, ST, BC and OBC students in giving merit scholarships. The minimum eligibility to avail this scholarship is to maintain 75% attendance. If any student fails to maintain 75% attendance, he/she is not eligible to receive the scholarship.